What is a cookie ?
Our website adress is : http://uk.essbox-system.fr.
For more information about cookies and how to manage them in your web browser, please visit : http://www.allaboutcookies.org/fr/
For more information on the EU regulation on cookies, you can consult the CNIL website : https://www.cnil.fr/
What are the EU rules on cookies?
This directive has been implemented in the form of a pop-up banner message that appears at the bottom of the browser window of anyone in the European Union, regardless of the medium used.
What is the purpose of essbox-system.fr cookies?
- to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of our site and our features,
- to adapt the display of our site according to the terminal used and the personal interests of visitors,
- to accelerate the speed of searches and routes,
- to recognise the user on his return to the site by memorising information in his forms (access to the account, contents of an order basket, etc.),
- to access a reserved and personal area of our site using your login details,
- implement security measures (e.g. to prevent account hacking),
- share information with advertisers on other websites to provide relevant advertisements,
- share information on social networks (linked to sharing on social networks).
This is statistical data about the actions and browsing patterns of our users and does not identify any individual.
ABOUT THIRD PARTY COOKIES
When the user accesses our essbox-system.fr site, one or more cookies from partner companies (known as “third-party cookies”) may be placed on the user’s computer via the pages of our site or via content displayed in our advertising spaces.
The purpose of these third-party cookies is to :
- to identify the interests of visitors through the products consulted or purchased on our site,
- generate audience measurements
- to collect browsing data in order to personalise the advertising offer sent to visitors outside the essbox-system.fr site.
They may be issued by our partners in order to personalise the advertising offer that we may send outside the site, subject to the choices expressed concerning cookies and which may be modified at any time by the user.
The different essbox-system.fr cookies
The categories of cookies we use are as follows :
- Cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that allow our users to log in to secure areas of our site, view their shopping cart or use electronic billing services. These cookies are necessary for the operation of the website.
- Performance-related cookies that allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and page views, access paths and other details about visitors, so that we can see how they navigate the site. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking easily. The data stored by these cookies never includes details of personal data from which your identity can be established.
You can opt out of Google Analytics tracking by installing the module available at : https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Feature cookies which are used to recognise a visitor when they return to our site. They record minor information about its interaction with us. This allows us to personalise our content on the homepage, to greet by user name and to remember their preferences (e.g. choice of language or currency). Although they are not essential to the operation of the site, they allow us to personalize the user experience on our site.
Social networking sites store cookies on the terminal when a session is opened on their site. If the visitor does not want the social network to link the information collected through essbox-system.fr to his/her user account, he/she must disconnect from the social network before visiting our site. essbox-system.fr does not control the distribution of these cookies; therefore, the user must check the website of the third party to find out more about their privacy protection policies and to become aware of the purposes for which they may use the browsing information they may collect thanks to these application buttons, particularly for advertising.
How to manage cookies ?
In accordance with article 32II of law 78-17, the essbox-system.fr website collects your prior consent to the deposit of advertising, audience measurement and social network sharing cookies.
You can choose at any time to express and modify your wishes regarding cookies, by the means described below.
You can block cookies by activating the setting in your browser that allows you to refuse the installation of all or some cookies. However, if cookie blocking settings are used from within the browser (including essential cookies), some or all of the content of the site may no longer be fully accessible to you.
Setting up your Browser
Each browser has a different configuration for managing cookies and your choices. This is described in the help menu of your browser, which will tell you how to change your cookie preferences.
For Internet Explorer™ :
For Opéra™ :
Setting up the operating system of a smartphone
You have the ability to control the placement of cookies on your smartphone in the operating system rules.
On iOS : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
On Android : https://support.google.com/chrome/topic/3434352
You can refuse Google Analytics tracking by installing the module available at : https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You also have the possibility of objecting to the deposit of cookies from an opposition list on : http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/
To find out more about your rights, go to the CNIL website : www.cnil.fr/fr/comprendre-vos-droits